Event Booking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply when you reserve a room at any hotel providing accommodation to GRABBYS EVENTS LIMITED (GEL) using one of our digital channels (such as our website, mobile site or app).
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and you should therefore check each time you make a reservation. The terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place on the date that you make your reservation.
To reserve your room, please follow the instructions on the website, mobile site or app (as applicable).
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation. Those under 18 years old are not permitted to stay.
You will need to provide your credit or debit card details to secure your reservation. Through our approved payment gateway(s), GEL accepts Visa and MasterCard to secure a reservation.
Please check that your reservation details are complete and accurate before you confirm your reservation. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance if you provide us with incorrect information.
We will confirm our acceptance of your reservation by sending you an email to the email address that you provided during the reservation process. The contract between us for the provision of your room and any additional services added to your reservation will be formed when you receive this email confirmation from us.
If you think there is a mistake in your reservation or require any changes to a confirmed reservation, please contact us at info (at) grabbyseurope.com to discuss. For more information on cancellation, please see section 9, Cancellation, below.
PLEASE NOTE: You must ensure that your reservation includes the 3 nights of GRABBYS 2024 (April 25th – 28th) when you book. Any reservation made that does not include the 3 nights of GRABBYS will be offered the option to amend the period or to cancel the reservation.
3. Group reservations
For bookings of 2 or more rooms, you can email details of the rooms required.
Please state the following:
- The legal name of the lead;
- The legal name of each guest;
- Industry names;
- Each guest’s social media accounts;
- The rooms that are required.
Email: info (at) grabbysueope.com
The prices shown online are for bookings of individual rooms. Room rates remain the same for group bookings.
4. Room prices
GEL adopts dynamic pricing, and our rooms’ prices fluctuate based on demand. When you make a reservation request, we’ll give you the total price for the rooms and the number of nights you’ve requested.
The price you pay is the price quoted to you at the time you make your reservation.
Room prices are per room, per night or per package and are inclusive of taxes at the applicable rate at the time of your reservation. If the rate changes between the date of your reservation and the date of your stay, we may adjust the tax rate, but the price you pay will remain the same.
Other than breakfast, which is included, extras and additional restaurant services are not included in the room price, but you may be able to add them to your reservation during your stay.
The maximum occupancy is two adults in a double/twin room and three adults in a triple room. You must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the room allocated to you. We reserve the right to conduct checks on occupancy and compliance with these terms. Occupancy is not transferable.
Most GEL hotels have rooms which are specially adapted for customers with disabilities. For more information, contact Central Reservations on +44 (0)161 850 2503.
7. Special requests
Although GEL will try to accommodate special requests, all rooms are subject to availability.
8. Paying for your room
Payment will be taken at the time of booking and cannot be made in cash. We do not accept personal cheques or discount cards.
Your right to cancel. If you cancel your reservation, the whole reservation becomes fully non-refundable, including any additional extras.
Our right to cancel – Your breach
We may cancel your reservation at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes email) if:
- You do not pay us when you are required to do so; or
- You breach the contract between us in any way; or
- You have previously breached the contract between us in any way; or
- We are unable to confirm your status as an Industry Professional, meaning that you are ineligible to purchase one of the packages/rooms offered by GEL.
Events outside our control
We may also cancel your reservation if an event outside of our control (including industrial action, explosion, outbreak of disease, health and safety issues, fire, flooding, and failure of power and/or water supplies or emergency evacuation) means that we are unable to make your room available to you.
In this case, we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible, and if you have already paid for your room, issue proof of purchase and cancellation to assist you with making a claim directly through your holiday insurance provider.
GEL strongly recommends that appropriate travel insurance is taken out before, at the time of or soon after booking to protect against cancellation due to events outside GEL’s control.
Save as set out above, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that are caused by an event outside of our control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. Arrival and departure
Check-in time will be from 2 p.m. Check-out is by 12 p.m. Please note that there may be a wait at check-in during some of our busiest periods.
Guests will be asked to provide proof of identity and nationality upon check-in. Acceptable forms of identification are a passport, European ID card or police warrant card.
Rooms must be vacated by 12 p.m. on the day of departure.
11. GEL expectations of you (and your group)
You must not:
- be threatening or abusive to any of our team before, during or after your stay;
- smoke anywhere inside any premises used by GEL. This includes the smoking of e-cigarettes. Permitted smoking areas will be identified on-site. Smoking on premises outside of the designated smoking area is subject to a fine;
- engage in any unlawful activity during your stay at a premise used by GEL (e.g. taking an illegal substance);
- cause any health and safety hazard to any of our team members or any of our guests;
- bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto a premise used by GEL;
- use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system;
- tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
- utilise rooms to store items (personal or otherwise) which could, in the sole opinion of GEL, cause damage to the room or be a risk to the health and safety of staff or property;
- prevent management, housekeeping and/or maintenance staff from access to your room(s);
- remove, damage or destroy any property;
- use any of the technology provided by the premises used by GEL to download or access any unlawful or obscene material or cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any GEL staff.
COVID-19 (also referred to as Coronavirus): you must immediately notify us to the extent you or anyone staying with you (or on your reservation) is (i) self-isolating or (ii) should be self-isolating pursuant to Government guidelines. In any event, GEL reserves the right to cancel any reservations (before or during the stay) to the extent it is for self-isolation.
If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss, and you shall be liable to pay to GEL on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss. For the avoidance of doubt, if GEL requests that you or any member of your group leave the hotel following a breach of these terms and conditions, you will also be liable to pay GEL on demand all costs associated with such removal.
You and your group members must neither resell or transfer your reservation (or any part of it) nor advertise, market or otherwise offer any room offered by GEL for sale on its own or as part of a combined offer. GEL will not honour any reservations made in this way and does not accept any liability for doing so.
If you or your group cause damage to the hotel, other guests or their property or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, GEL reserves the right to:
- cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from the premises;
- cancel key cards;
- restrict access to the hotel;
- remove your items from the room and hotel, disposing of such items (at no cost and no liability) if such items are not collected from us within 7 days of removal;
- retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the total amount of your reservation; and/or
- refuse future reservations from you and/or deny you entry or accommodation at any of the hotels GEL offers.
GEL will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances.
GEL reserves the right to decline or cancel reservations made and stays in progress by those who have previously breached these terms and conditions (as may be updated from time to time), whether the reservation is in that name or not.
We reserve the right to:
- Change your room allocation and/or hotel location at any point during your stay for any reason; or
- Cancel any booking(s) due to health and safety concerns or full or partial hotel closure. In this event, our cancellation policy stated in term nine would apply.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your Consumer Rights.
If we breach these terms and conditions for reasons within our control, we shall only be liable for losses that are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
Save as prohibited by applicable law, we shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, or in any other way, for any indirect or consequential losses, including:
- loss of income, sales or revenue;
- loss of business;
- business interruption;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of reputation and goodwill; or
- wasted management or office time.
Where we are liable to you (save as prohibited by applicable law), our maximum liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, shall in no event exceed the price of your reservation.
These terms and conditions, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
If you are a consumer or making a business reservation you and we agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to your reservation. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, illegal or for any reason unenforceable, then that part will be deemed deleted and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. Any failure by us to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms and conditions or otherwise shall not be construed as a waiver by us of those or any other rights or remedies.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
13. Contact us
If you require further information or have any questions regarding our website or these terms and conditions, then please Contact Us.